Children Who Witness Homicide or Other Violent Crimes
10 CE hours available
Specialized Training Services is approved by the
American Psychological Association to sponsor
continuing education for psychologists.
Specialized Training Services retains
responsibility for this program.
Readers of this CE will be supported to:
- Discuss the nuances of conducting investigative interviews with children
- Describe appropriate protocols for investigating child deaths
- Identify best practices for working with children of domestic violence
- Identify best practices for working with child witnesses of homicide
- Identify best practices for working with child witnesses of abductions
- Apply best practices for working with grief and trauma
- Identify and navigate compassion fatigue
Read the book, pass the test, complete the evaluation, keep the book, get CE credit!
$29.99 (Includes book, test, and CE certificate upon passing), $25.00 (Test and CE certificate upon passing)