Reading Red Flags, Separating Danger from Drama and Desire, Wendy Patrick, JD, MDiv, PhD
Reading Red Flags is now available. This is an on-demand video that is sold with or without CE units.
- Career prosecutor (over 110 jury trials)
- Association of Threat Assessment Professionals Certified Threat Manager
- Author of Red Flags: How to Spot Frenemies, Underminers, and Ruthless People
- Co-author of New York Times bestseller Reading People (revision)
- Author of Why Bad Looks Good: Biblical Wisdom to Make Smart Choices
- Psychology Today columnist: Why Bad Looks Good
- Host, Today with Dr. Wendy KCBQ radio
Wendy L. Patrick is a career prosecutor, presented by the Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court with the California Public Lawyer of the Year award from the State Bar’s Public Law Section, and honored with the 2023 Instructor of the Year Award by the California District Attorneys Association. Ms. Patrick has completed over 165 trials ranging from hate crimes, to domestic violence, to first-degree murder.
Dr. Patrick has spent over 26 years prosecuting sex offenders, domestic abusers, sexually violent predators, human traffickers, and child molesters, in cases involving challenging witnesses, forensic evidence, lab results, and the use of expert witnesses. Consequently, she is also a widely known speaker, trainer, and trial consultant with many different areas of expertise including theme development, witness preparation, and jury selection.
On a personal note, Dr. Patrick holds a purple belt in Shorin-Ryu karate, is a concert violinist with the La Jolla Symphony, and plays the electric violin professionally with a rock band, performing both locally and in Hollywood.
On Demand Recording: $49.99, On Demand Recording + CE (1 hour): $69.99